R-0.2 - Act respecting the determination of the causes and circumstances of death
93. The coroner shall attach to his report a copy of the authorization to bury, cremate, transport or remit the body, granted under section 79 and, where such is the case,
(1) the examination and autopsy reports and the expertise;
(2) the report of a peace officer who investigated the death;
(3) the exhumation order;
(4) the copy of the minutes of seizure;
(5) photographs of the body, of the place viewed and of the objects examined or seized and photocopies of documents examined or seized;
(6) every other document required by the Chief Coroner.