31.38.An operator of works referred to in section 31.32 must
(1) comply with the standards, conditions, restrictions and prohibitions applicable to the works; and
(2) provide, at the Minister’s request, all information required to assess the works’ compliance with the standards prescribed by government regulation and those prescribed by the Minister under this division.
31.38.The holder of a depollution attestation shall
(1) comply with every element set out in its attestation;
(2) furnish, at the request of the Minister, any information necessary to ascertain compliance of the contaminant discharge with the standards referred to in paragraph 3 of section 31.34 and in paragraph 1 of section 31.35;
(3) comply with its obligations under paragraphs 3 to 5 and 7 and 8 of section 31.23.