31.13. Where applicable, the depollution attestation shall set out the following elements:
(1) the contaminant discharge standards set down by the Minister under the first paragraph of section 31.15 and, in the case described in the second paragraph of that section, the implementation requirements and schedule established by the Minister under that paragraph;
(1.1) the contaminant discharge standards referred to in paragraph 3 of section 31.12 the implementation of which, pursuant to a decision of the Minister under the third paragraph of section 31.15, is deferred, as well as the period over which their implementation is deferred;
(2) a corrective program imposed by the Minister under section 31.15.1;
(2.1) a residual materials management plan imposed by the Minister under section 31.15.2;
(2.2) any additional requirements concerning the control and monitoring of the discharge of contaminants established by the Minister under section 31.15.3;
(3) the measures required to prevent the accidental occurrence of a contaminant in the environment;
(4) the emergency measures which must be taken in the event that a contaminant occurs accidentally in the environment;
(5) the obligation, on the part of the holder of the attestation, to conduct studies relating to the origin of the contaminants, the abatement of their discharge and the impact of such discharge on environment quality, animal life, plant life and property and on human life, health, safety, comfort and well-being, as well as studies relating to the analysis of accident risks and toxicological risks and to the development of preventive and emergency measures.
(6) any other condition of operation applicable to the establishment including, where applicable, a condition contained in an authorization already issued under section 22, 32 or 48 and determined by the Minister.