35. The registration declaration of a legal person must also contain, if applicable,
(1) (paragraph repealed);
(2) the name of the State, province or territory in which the amalgamation or division that resulted in the formation of the legal person took place, the date of amalgamation or division and the name, domicile and Québec business number of every legal person involved in the amalgamation or division;
(3) the date of the continuance or other transformation of the legal person;
(4) the title of and reference to the statute under which the amalgamation, division, continuation or other transformation took place;
(5) the names and domiciles of the three shareholders controlling the greatest number of votes, in order of importance, and identify the shareholder holding an absolute majority; and
(6) a statement as to the existence or not of a unanimous shareholder agreement, entered into in accordance with the laws of Québec or a Canadian jurisdiction other than Québec, that restricts the powers of the directors or withdraws all powers from the directors.