67. The constituting order must contain
(1) the name of the municipality;
(2) the description of the territory of the municipality, prepared by the Minister of Natural Resources;
(3) a statement to the effect that the municipality is governed by the Municipal Code of Québec (chapter C-27.1) or by the Cities and Towns Act (chapter C-19);
(4) the date of the first general election and the calendar year in which the second general election will be held;
(4.1) the place of the first sitting of the council composed of the persons elected in the first election referred to in subparagraph 4;
(4.2) the name of the person who is the first clerk or secretary-treasurer of the municipality;
(5) (paragraph repealed);
(6) (paragraph repealed);
(7) the regional county municipality in which the territory of the municipality is situated.
The appointment made under subparagraph 4.2 of the first paragraph has the same effect as an appointment by the council of the municipality.
The order may set out any condition applicable to the constitution.
1988, c. 19, s. 67; 1993, c. 65, s. 17; 1994, c. 13, s. 15; 1997, c. 93, s. 130.