M-30 - Act respecting the Ministère du Conseil exécutif
1992, c. 24, s. 1; 1997, c. 91, s. 52.
3.25. The Minister shall
(1) delimit the action of the Government in matters of regional development in relation to the orientations and priorities defined by the regions;
(2) improve the efficiency of governmental action in matters of regional development, in particular by fostering the harmonization of the policies and interventions of the Government in that field;
(3) advise the Government on any question relating to regional development;
(4) conduct research and studies on the socioeconomic evolution of the regions;
(5) perform any other duty entrusted to him by the Government.