3.0.2. The regulations made under section 3.0.1 may
(1) prescribe standards that vary according to the various classes of agencies, corporations or persons to which they apply or that apply only to certain classes of them;
(2) prescribe the rules with which public office holders are required to comply after the expiry of their term of office, and the period of compliance;
(3) regulate or prohibit certain practices relating to the remuneration of public office holders;
(4) require the members of the board of directors of, or members of, a government agency or a government corporation referred to in subparagraph 1 of the second paragraph of section 3.0.1 to establish, in conformity with the standards prescribed by the regulations, a code of ethics and professional conduct applicable to the persons referred to in that subparagraph and specify the matters to be addressed by the codes; the codes may prescribe standards that vary according to the various classes of persons to which they apply or that apply only to certain classes among them;
(5) establish the authorities responsible for, and the procedure governing, examinations of and inquiries into alleged or actual conduct that may be in contravention of the law, the regulations or the codes of ethics and professional conduct, prescribe appropriate penalties and determine the authorities that are to determine or impose such penalties;
(6) determine the terms and conditions according to which public office holders may be temporarily relieved of their duties.
The Government may, by regulation and according to the terms it determines, extend the jurisdiction of an existing authority or of its members to include the jurisdiction under subparagraph 5 of the first paragraph.
The government agency or government corporation must ensure public access to the code and publish it in its annual report.
The annual report shall, in addition, state the number of cases dealt with and the follow-up thereon and set out any breaches determined during the year by the disciplinary authorities, the determination thereof, any penalties imposed by the competent authorities and the names of any public office holders revoked or suspended during the year.