5. In the exercise of his functions the Minister may, in particular,
(1) conduct or commission the surveys and research he considers necessary for the pursuit of the activities of the department;
(2) collect, compile, analyse and disseminate available data on manpower, employment, the labour market, income security and social benefits, and on the activities of the department and the bodies under the Minister’s authority;
(3) enter into agreements in accordance with the law, with a government other than the Gouvernement du Québec, a department of such a government, an international organization, or a body under the authority of such a government or organization, including agreements with the Government of Canada concerning the implementation of manpower and employment measures;
(4) enter into agreements with any person, association, partnership or body in the areas under his authority, including the Emploi-Québec management agreement referred to in section 31.