M-13 - Mining Act

Full text
60. Any holder of a claim who wishes to retain his rights must apply for a development licence.
He must, on pain of forfeiture, make his application at the office of a mining recorder no later than ten days after the expiration date of the claim.
1965 (1st sess.), c. 34, s. 62.