281. The Minister may revoke
(1) a claim within three months following its renewal where he refuses the work under section 74, except in a case contemplated in paragraph 4 of that section;
(2) an exploration licence for petroleum, natural gas and underground reservoirs within seven months following the year in which the work was performed where he refuses the work under section 179 except in a case contemplated in paragraph 4 of that section;
(2.1) at any time, a mining right obtained or renewed by mistake;
(3) at any time, a mining right obtained or renewed through fraud or misrepresentation unless the right has been registered for not less than one year in the register contemplated in section 13 in the name of a subsequent purchaser in good faith;
(4) at any time, the prospecting licence of a holder who has obtained or renewed a mining right through fraud or misrepresentation;
(5) a mining lease or mining concession if the lessee or grantee does not comply with the requirements established by the Government under section 101.0.2 or 119 or does not comply with the Mining Tax Act (chapter I-0.4);
(6) a mining right if the holder of the right has, in the preceding five years, been found guilty of an offence referred to in any of sections 316 to 318.