280. The Minister may, on his own initiative or on the application of an interested person, revoke
(1) a claim where the land has not been staked as required by this Act;
(2) a claim, before the end of the first year following the date of its registration where the staking rules have not been complied with;
(3) a claim, where sections 41 and 42 have not been complied with, unless the right has been registered for not less than one year in the register contemplated in section 13 in the name of a subsequent purchaser in good faith;
(4) a mining right obtained or renewed by mistake.