251. Every person generally or specially authorized by the Minister to act as an inspector may
(1) enter, at any reasonable time, any place where an activity governed by this Act or the regulations is carried on and inspect it;
(2) examine and make copies of the books, registers, plans, accounts, records and any other documents related to that activity;
(3) require any information or document relating to the activities governed by this Act and the regulations;
(4) take photographs of the premises and the property located there.