92.0.3. The Minister may, if considered expedient by the Minister, accredit the holder of a wood processing plant operating permit to enable the permit holder to obtain a management permit in a management unit to supply the holder’s plant where
(1) an agreement holder has renounced all or part of the volume of timber the agreement holder was or could have been authorized to harvest in the management unit during the period covered by the annual plan or the remainder of that period, as the case may be;
(2) a volume of timber is made available following the application of the limits provided for in the third paragraph of section 92.0.1;
(3) a volume of timber is made available following a person’s waiver of the right provided for in a reservation agreement entered into pursuant to section 170.1 or by reason of the failure by that person to exercise that right in a previous year;
(4) a volume of timber is made available by reason of the non-fulfilment, in a previous year, of an auxiliary timber supply guarantee agreement entered into pursuant to section 95.1;
(5) in the cases referred to in section 80, the holder is to be allowed to harvest a volume of timber in a management unit other than the management unit affected by the disaster.
The Minister shall, for the same purposes, accredit a permit holder with whom the Minister has entered into an auxiliary timber supply guarantee agreement, so that it may be fulfilled.
2001, c. 6, s. 78; 2003, c. 16, s. 25.