2. The fund is dedicated to the financing of activities, projects and initiatives to help
(1) provide, increase and diversify respite services for caregivers;
(2) provide assistance and individual, community or social support services for caregivers;
(3) give effective and continuous support to local communities that work with caregivers;
(4) provide caregiver training and education services; and
(5) support innovation and the acquisition and transfer of knowledge in the area of caregiver support.
Only activities, projects and initiatives that do not come under regular programs established or approved by the Government may be financed by the fund.