E-3.3 - Election Act

Full text
382. Any person may apply for a judicial recount of the votes if he has reasonable grounds to believe that a deputy returning officer or the returning officer has unlawfully counted or rejected ballot papers or has drawn up an incorrect statement of votes.
1989, c. 1, s. 382.