293.1. An elector who wishes to exercise his right to vote outside Québec must file a signed application containing the following information:
(1) his name, sex and date of birth;
(2) the address of his last domicile in Québec;
(3) the date of his departure from Québec;
(4) the projected date of his return to Québec;
(5) his postal address outside Québec.
A statement by the elector that he intends to return to Québec and two documents of the type determined by the chief electoral officer must be joined to the application in support of the information communicated.
In the case of an elector referred to in the second paragraph of section 293, proof of the posting outside Québec must be joined to the application.