9.7. Where the council of commissioners was obliged to hold a public meeting in respect of the division proposal, the director general of the school board shall, within 15 days of the adoption of the resolution, publish, in a newspaper having general circulation in the territory of the school board, a notice setting forth
(1) the object of the notice;
(2) the description of the boundaries of the electoral divisions;
(3) the number of electors included in each electoral division;
(4) the place, days and times for examining the resolution;
(5) every elector’s right to inform the Commission de la représentation in writing of any objection to the resolution within 15 days of publication of the notice;
(6) the address to which objections must be sent;
(7) the number of objections required to oblige the Commission de la représentation to hold a public meeting to hear the persons present in respect of the resolution.
In addition to or in lieu of the description required under subparagraph 2 of the first paragraph, the notice may include a map or a sketch of the electoral divisions.
Within five days of publication of the notice, the director general shall transmit a certified copy thereof to the Commission de la représentation, with an attestation of its date of publication.
However, the publication required under the first paragraph may not be effected between 10 and 31 December of the year preceding the year in which the election is to be held.