221.1.4. The Chief Electoral Officer shall keep a register of the persons and partnerships referred to in the first and second paragraphs of section 221.1.2, which states, for each one,
(1) in the case of a natural person, the person’s name and the name of the municipality in which the person resides;
(2) in the case of a legal person or partnership, its name and the address of its principal establishment in Québec;
(3) the penalty and any other measure imposed by the judge;
(4) the date on which the prohibition from entering into a public contract ends; and
(5) any other information the Chief Electoral Officer considers to be in the public interest.
The information contained in the register is public information, and the Chief Electoral Officer must make it available to the public, including on its website.