219.2. Every candidate who
(1) incurs or authorizes election expenses exceeding the maximum fixed by section 206.47,
(2) files a false report, return or statement,
(3) produces a false or falsified invoice, receipt or other voucher,
(4) allows an election expense to be incurred or paid otherwise than as allowed under this Act, or
(5) after filing the report or return required under sections 209 and 209.4, pays a claim otherwise than as permitted by section 206.55,
is guilty of an offence.
Every elector referred to in section 209.10 or in the last paragraph of section 209.11 who makes a false declaration, files a false report or produces a false or falsified invoice, receipt or voucher is also guilty of an offence.