212. Every person who, at the time of the preparation or revision of the list of electors,
(1) knowingly includes the name of a person who should not be entered,
(2) knowingly omits to include the name of a person who should be entered,
(3) makes an application for the entry of a name he knows to be fictitious or to be that of a deceased person or of a person not qualified as an elector,
(4) makes an application for the striking off of the name of a person he knows is a qualified elector,
(4.1) makes an application to have his name entered on the list of electors with the knowledge that he is not entitled to have it entered thereon;
(5) in contravention of section 282.1, uses, communicates or allows to be communicated, for purposes other than those provided for in this Act, or communicates or allows to be communicated to a person not legally entitled thereto, any information contained in a list of electors;
(6) (paragraph replaced).
is guilty of an offence.