133. The deputy returning officer shall declare valid every ballot paper which an elector has marked in one of the circles as provided in section 119.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the deputy returning officer shall reject every ballot paper which
(1) has not been furnished by him;
(2) has not been marked;
(3) has been marked in favour of more than one candidate;
(4) has been marked elsewhere than in one of the circles;
(5) bears fanciful or injurious entries; or
(6) bears a mark by which the elector can be identified.