102. The ballot paper shall contain, on the reverse,
(1) the number of the ballot paper appearing on the counterfoil and the stub;
(2) a space reserved for the initials of the deputy returning officer;
(3) the name of the English-language school service centre;
(4) the name or number of the electoral division concerned or, in the case of a ballot paper for a community representative seat, an indication of the profile concerned;
(5) polling day;
(6) the name and address of the printer.
The designation of the electoral division or profile concerned must correspond to that appearing in the nomination papers.
1989, c. 36, s. 102; 2008, c. 29, s. 46; 2020, c. 1, s. 22911a.