76.3. After conducting a pay equity audit, the pay equity audit committee, or the employer in the absence of such a committee, shall post the audit results for 60 days in prominent places easily accessible to employees. The posting shall include
(1) a summary of the pay equity audit process;
(2) a summary of the questions asked and observations made in the course of the participation process consultation measures, if any, and a summary stating the manner in which they were taken into account;
(3) a list of the events leading to adjustments and, for each of those events, the start date and, where applicable, end date, or, where no adjustments are required, a notice to that effect;
(4) a list of the predominantly female job classes that are entitled to adjustments, if any;
(5) the percentage or amount of the adjustments to be paid, and the terms and conditions of payment, where applicable; and
(6) the date of the posting and information concerning the rights exercisable under the first paragraph of section 76.4 and the time within which they may be exercised.