21. A regulation made pursuant to subparagraph 1 of the first paragraph of section 20 may, in particular,
(1) subject, where expedient, the eligibility of training expenditures involving activities other than those listed in section 6 to accreditation or recognition by the Minister of instruction, training, plans, programs, training instructors, bodies or training mutuals;
(2) set out the principles, criteria or factors taken into account by the Minister for the purpose of granting accreditation or recognition referred to in Division I or in the regulations made pursuant to paragraph 1 of this section or the conditions to be fulfilled for that purpose and, where expedient, determine the fees payable and the period for which the accreditation or recognition is valid;
(3) determine the conditions to be fulfilled by accredited or recognized persons or bodies including the documents and information to be sent to the Minister, related inspections and the conditions on which accreditation or recognition may be renewed, suspended or revoked;
(4) determine, where applicable, rules pertaining to the composition of a committee referred to in subparagraph 4 of the first paragraph of section 6 and to the designation of its members;
(5) determine the information to be sent by an employer to the Minister concerning eligible training expenditures incurred by the employer, and the manner in which the information is to be sent.