20. The Commission des partenaires du marché du travail may make regulations to
(1) define, within the meaning of this chapter, eligible training expenditures, and provide for exclusions, limits or deductions as well as apply a weighting factor to a class of expenditures to record them at a rate that is higher or lower than their value;
(2) establish rules for the calculation and substantiation of eligible training expenditures applicable to a year, including the expenditures referred to in section 9, where applicable;
(3) exempt employers or enterprises from this chapter or any part of this chapter on specified conditions, including conditions for the issue of a certificate, and prescribe, as appropriate, the related inspections and verifications, the fees payable and the circumstances in which the exemption may be renewed, suspended or cancelled, as well as the administrative penalties applicable for a breach of the exemption conditions by an exempted employer or enterprise;
(4) determine standards of ethics and professional conduct to apply to accredited or recognized persons or bodies.