D-5 - Deposit Act

Full text
20. In the case mentioned in section 19, the Minister of Finance shall pay over the amount deposited, to the claimant, who shall file an authentic copy of a judgment of a court of justice entitling him to the money, saving the right of the depositor, if the deposit receipt has not been registered and if the money has not been paid into court as a tender, to withdraw his deposit before the same has been demanded by the claimant.
R. S. 1964, c. 64, s. 69.