4. For the purposes of this Act, any act that constitutes or consists in, as the case may be,
(1) a contravention of a Québec law, of a federal law applicable in Québec or of a regulation made under such a law,
(2) a serious breach of the standards of ethics and professional conduct,
(3) a misuse of funds or property belonging to a public body, including the funds or property it manages or holds for others,
(4) gross mismanagement within a public body, including an abuse of authority,
(5) any act or omission that seriously compromises or may seriously compromise a person’s health or safety or the environment, or
(6) directing or counselling a person to commit a wrongdoing described in any of paragraphs 1 to 5,
is considered a wrongdoing.