25. A public body required to establish and disseminate a procedure to facilitate the disclosure of wrongdoings by its employees must include, in its annual report,
(1) the number of disclosures received by the designated officer;
(2) the number of disclosures the processing or examination of which was ended under paragraph 3 of section 22;
(3) the number of well-founded disclosures;
(4) the number of disclosures broken down according to the categories of wrongdoings set out in section 4; and
(5) the number of times information was forwarded under the first paragraph of section 23.
If a public body does not make an annual report, it uses another means it considers appropriate to make this information public once a year.