5. In pursuing its mission, the Centre may exercise functions and render services that include
(1) purchasing and leasing movable property for public bodies;
(2) promoting reuse within public bodies, and disposing of property when it is no longer needed;
(3) developing, supplying, managing and maintaining products and services related to information technology and telecommunications;
(4) developing and providing resource management business solutions;
(5) providing any other service, professional or otherwise, which public bodies may require, such as printing, publishing, marketing, media booking, audiovisual services, exhibitions, reprography, mail and equipment maintenance;
(6) amalgamating services and managing them; and
(7) managing copyrights on the documents held by public bodies, in accordance with the standards established jointly by the Minister of Culture and Communications and the Minister of Government Services, and seeing that they are complied with.