6.The church may make such by-laws, rules and regulations for the government of its affairs as shall not conflict with the laws in force in Québec, the provisions of this Act, or the principles, usages and doctrines of the denomination to which it belongs, and more particularly, but not so as to affect the generality of this provision, the church may, by by-law, rule or regulation, provide for:
(1) membership in the church;
(2) the appointment and election of church officers, servants and committees, their term of office and the manner of replacing and removing them;
(3) the appointment of the pastor, his requirements, salary and removal;
(4) meetings, annual, monthly and special, the notices to be given for the convening thereof and the times when such meetings shall be called;
(5) pews and sittings and provisions relative thereto.