51.1. The Conservatoire must prepare a strategic plan and submit it to the Government for approval. The plan must take into account the policy directions and objectives given by the Minister.
The plan must be submitted on or before the date set by the Minister and established in accordance with the form, content and intervals determined by the Minister.
The plan must include
(1) the context in which the Conservatoire operates and the main challenges it faces;
(2) the Conservatoire’s objectives and strategic directions;
(3) the results targeted over the period covered by the plan;
(4) the performance indicators to be used in measuring results; and
(5) any other element determined by the Minister.