5.1.The functions of the chief executive officer include
(1) negotiating an agreement with an investment fund manager, within the meaning of the Securities Act (chapter V-1.1), and ensuring follow-up;
(2) negotiating agreements with the Fédération des caisses Desjardins du Québec and its subsidiaries and ensuring follow-up;
(3) coordinating, to the extent determined by the Société’s board of directors, the Société’s relations with the manager referred to in paragraph 1, the Fédération des caisses Desjardins du Québec and their subsidiaries;
(4) ensuring that the board of directors has the necessary information, including a rendering of account by the manager referred to in paragraph 1, to evaluate that manager; and
(5) reporting to the shareholders at the annual general meeting.