2. The application for constitution as a legal person shall be made by petition containing:
(1) the proposed name of the company;
(1.1) the address of the company’s head office;
(2) a description of the line or lines of telegraph to be built, and the route or routes by which such lines are to pass;
(3) the capital of the company;
(4) the amount of each share;
(5) the names and addresses of the provisional directors;
(6) the name of the local municipality in whose territory the operations of the company are intended to be carried on.
The signatures to the petition shall be subscribed before a notary or two witnesses.
R. S. 1964, c. 286, s. 2; 1993, c. 48, s. 338; 1996, c. 2, s. 589; 1999, c. 40, s. 74.