7. The applicants must be 18 years of age.
They shall file with the enterprise registrar an application setting forth the following particulars:
(1) the name of the company;
(2) the purpose or purposes for which its constitution as a legal person is sought;
(3) the place within Québec where its head office is to be situated;
(4) the proposed amount of its capital stock;
(5) the number of shares and the amount of each share;
(6) the name in full and the address and calling of each of the applicants, with special mention of the names of not less than three of their number, who are to be the first or provisional directors of the company;
(7) the amount of stock taken by each applicant.
In addition, the application shall be accompanied with a research report on the names of persons, partnerships or groups used and entered in the register.
R. S. 1964, c. 271, s. 7; 1966-67, c. 72, s. 23; 1975, c. 76, s. 11; 1977, c. 5, s. 14; 1979, c. 31, s. 4; 1981, c. 9, s. 24; 1982, c. 52, s. 121; 1993, c. 48, s. 234; 1999, c. 40, s. 70; 2002, c. 45, s. 278.