216. In this Part, and in all letters patent and supplementary letters patent issued under it, as well as in all by-laws made by the corporations, unless the context otherwise requires,
(1) The word “corporation” means any corporation or association to which this Part applies;
(2) The word “undertaking” means the business or operations of every kind which the corporation or association is authorized to carry on;
(3) The word “member” means any person recognized as such by the rules or by-laws of the corporation;
(4) The word “register” means the register instituted in accordance with the Act respecting the legal publicity of sole proprietorships, partnerships and legal persons (chapter P-45).