123.160. The Inspector General shall refuse to issue the appropriate certificate, if the article or document
(1) does not contain the statements lawfully required by this Act;
(2) is not presented in the form and tenor prescribed by regulation of the Government and on the forms prescribed by the Inspector General;
(3) is not accompanied with the prescribed fees or documents; or
(4) provides for a corporate name not in conformity with any of paragraphs 1 to 6 or paragraph 8 of section 9.1;
(5) is not accompanied with the research report prescribed in subparagraph 2.1 of the first paragraph of section 123.14.