119. Except with regard to an actual or apprehended strike, slowdown, concerted action, other than a strike or slowdown, or lock-out in a public service or in the public and parapublic sectors within the meaning of Chapter V.1, the Commission may also
(1) order a person, group of persons, association or group of associations to cease performing, not to perform or to perform an act in order to be in compliance with this Code;
(2) require any person to redress any act or remedy any omission made in contravention of a provision of this Code;
(3) order a person or group of persons, in light of the conduct of the parties, to apply the measures of redress it considers the most appropriate;
(4) issue an order not to authorize or participate in, or to cease authorizing or participating in, a strike or slowdown within the meaning of section 108 or a lock-out that is or would be contrary to this Code, or to take measures considered appropriate by the Commission to induce the persons represented by an association not to participate, or to cease participating, in such a strike, slowdown or lock-out;
(5) order, where applicable, that the grievance and arbitration procedure under a collective agreement be accelerated or modified.