C-25.1 - Code of Penal Procedure

Full text
280. The appellant may abandon his appeal by filing a notice of abandonment at the office of the Superior Court where the appeal is brought. In that case, the judge of that court may award the costs fixed by regulation against the appellant.
The notice of abandonment must be served by the appellant on the respondent.
The documents transmitted to the Superior Court by the clerk of the court of first instance and a copy of the notice of abandonment must be returned to the office of the court where the judgment was rendered in first instance.
1987, c. 96, a. 280.