C-25.1 - Code of Penal Procedure
123. After a search has been made, any person may, unless an order restricting access thereto has been made, examine the following documents:
(1) the search warrant and the written statement;
(2) the original and the duplicate of the search telewarrant and the record or transcript of the oral statement;
(3) the statement setting forth the reasons for which a search was made without a warrant or telewarrant;
(4) the report of execution of the warrant or telewarrant;
(5) the minutes of seizure.