C-25.1 - Code of Penal Procedure
108. A person making a search shall, if there are persons present on the premises where the search is made,
(1) declare his name and quality to them;
(2) specify the offence giving rise to the search to the person on whose premises the search is made or, in his absence, the person who declares that he is in charge of them;
(3) allow that person or the person in charge, as the case may be, to examine the warrant or telewarrant and leave him a copy of it;
(4) ask that person or the person in charge, as the case may be, to hand over the things searched for.
1987, c. 96, a. 108; 1990, c. 4, s. 5.