C-11.5 - Charter of Ville de Québec, national capital of Québec
2000, c. 56, Sch. II, s. 45; 2016, c. 31, s. 51.
45. Notwithstanding section 42, the borough council may negotiate and agree on the clauses of a collective agreement that relate to the following matters:
(1) overtime work, except remuneration;
(2) work schedules, except duration of work;
(3) annual vacation, except quantum and remuneration; and
(4) statutory and floating holidays, except quantum and remuneration.
2000, c. 56, Sch. II, s. 45.