68. (1) The General Council and the councils of sections shall fix, by resolution and according to their respective jurisdictions, the annual contributions payable by the members belonging to each category of members or to certain classes of members, as determined in the resolution.
(2) These contributions shall be paid at the corporate seat of the Bar not later than the first juridical day of the month of April or on any later dates fixed by resolution of the General Council, failing which the member shall not be entered on the Roll. The General Council may, by by-law, determine the terms and conditions of payment of these contributions, as well as any related costs of administration.
(3) The General Council may also, by resolution, impose a special contribution and fix the delay for payment; failure to pay within such delay shall entail the same penalties as a non-payment of annual contributions.
(4) Upon expiry of the 15 days following the day when a contribution is payable, the executive director shall give the secretary of each section the list of the members practising in that section who have paid such contributions.
(5) He shall also send the portion accruing to each section to the treasurer of that section.
(6) A member may practise in several sections by paying the contribution imposed by each of them.
(7) The provisions of the Professional Code (chapter C-26) concerning contributions apply mutatismutandis to the contributions imposed under this section.
(8) Every payment of contributions accompanied with the dues determined by resolution passed under subparagraph o of the first paragraph of section 86 of the Professional Code is considered to have been made on the scheduled date of payment if it is made within 15 days from that date.