109.6. The Government shall appoint not more than five commissioners for the exclusive exercise of the following functions under the administrative authority of the president and chief executive officer:
(1) to decide whether a licence or an amendment to a licence may be refused in light of the conditions prescribed in any of subparagraphs 4, 8, 8.2 and 8.3 of the first paragraph of section 58, sections 59 and 59.1, subparagraphs 6, 6.0.1, 6.3 and 8 of the first paragraph of section 60, the third paragraph of section 60 and sections 61 to 62.0.2;
(2) to decide to indicate a restriction on a licence under subparagraph 4 of the second paragraph of section 65.1;
(3) to grant the holder of a licence that contains a restriction the authorization to continue to perform a contract in accordance with section 65.2.1 and to subject the authorization to certain conditions;
(4) to decide to suspend or cancel a licence under any of subparagraphs 1 to 6, 11 and 12 of the first paragraph of section 70 or the second paragraph of that section;
(5) to revoke, limit, suspend, amend or refuse to renew a permit granted under section 35.2 or 37 pursuant to section 128.3;
(6) to revoke the recognition of a person or body referred to in section 16, 35 or 37.4 pursuant to section 128.4; and
(7) to render decisions, in accordance with sections 160 to 164, on applications for review of a ruling of the Board.