47.Despite any inconsistent provision of any Act, regulation, collective agreement within the meaning of the Labour Code (chapter C-27) or arbitration award in lieu thereof, the president and chief executive officer may refuse that a position in the Agency be filled by a person who, in the preceding five years, has been convicted of an offence under any of the following laws, to the extent that the offence is incompatible with the position to be filled, unless the person has been pardoned:
(1) a fiscal law, within the meaning assigned by section 1 of the Tax Administration Act (chapter A-6.002);
(2) an Act of the Parliament of Canada or of another province that provides for the imposition or collection of a tax or a duty of that nature;
(3) the Criminal Code (R.S.C. 1985, c. C-46);
(4) the Food and Drugs Act (R.S.C. 1985, c. F-27);
(5) the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (S.C. 1996, c. 19).