149.7. The following persons cannot make an application to the Société:
(1) an insurer to whom a recourse contemplated by section 149.2, 149.3 or by section 200 of the Highway Safety Code (chapter C-24.2) has been assigned or who is subrogated in such a recourse;
(2) a person entitled to compensation under the Act respecting industrial accidents and occupational diseases (chapter A-3.001);
(3) the child or the spouse of the debtor, as defined under the definition of the word “spouse” in section 2;
(4) for articles which were being transported in the debtor’s automobile at the time of the accident, the owner of such articles;
(5) any person, including Her Majesty, subrogated in the rights of the persons mentioned above or to whom the same have been assigned;
(6) any person domiciled in a state, province or territory where residents of Québec do not enjoy rights equivalent to those granted by this chapter.