105. The certificate of financial responsibility contemplated in section 102 must set forth:
(1) the date of the certificate and the period for which it is issued;
(2) the name and address of the person to whom the certificate is issued;
(3) a description of the automobile owned by such person, except in the case of a garagist or a legal person contemplated in paragraph 3 of section 104;
(4) the fact that the certificate is issued to a garagist, if such is the case;
(5) the minimum compulsory amount required by section 87;
(6) any other information determined by regulation of the Government.
In the case of a legal person contemplated in paragraph 3 of section 104, the Société shall supply the legal person with forms for each of the automobiles owned by it attesting in the manner determined by regulation of the Government that the legal person has the certificate of financial responsibility contemplated in section 102.
1977, c. 68, s. 105; 1977, c. 5, s. 14; 1982, c. 59, s. 69; 1990, c. 19, s. 11; 1999, c. 40, s. 26.