10. No person is entitled to compensation under this title in the following cases:
(1) if the injury is caused, while the automobile is not in motion on a public highway, by, or by the use of, a device that can be operated independently, as defined by regulation, and that is incorporated with the automobile;
(2) if the accident in which an injury is caused by a farm tractor, a farm trailer, a specialized vehicle or drawn machinery, as defined by regulation, occurs off a public highway;
(3) if the injury is caused by a snowmobile or a vehicle intended for use off a public highway, as defined by regulation;
(4) if the accident occurs as a result of a contest, show, race, open trial, demonstration or exhibition involving one or more automobiles on a track or other location temporarily or permanently closed to all other automobile traffic or inside a building, whether or not the automobile that causes the injury is participating in the contest, show, race, open trial, demonstration or exhibition;
(5) if the injury is caused by a motor-assisted bicycle, a motorized mobility aid or a motorized personal mobility device, as defined by regulation.