18.3. Every contract must set forth
(1) the name and address of the buyer and those of the deceased person;
(2) the name and address of the seller and, if applicable, those of his representative;
(3) the number and date of the contract and the address where it is signed;
(4) the description of each item of goods and service;
(5) the price of each item of goods and service and the charges exigible under federal or provincial law;
(6) the total amount the buyer must pay for goods, the total amount he must pay for services and the total price of the contract;
(7) the terms and conditions of payment; and
(8) any other information prescribed by regulation.
Every contract modification must identify the contract and describe the changes to which the parties have agreed, including any resulting changes in the information required under subparagraphs 5, 6 and 7 of the first paragraph. Every contract modification is deemed to form part of the contract.