81. The order must indicate the conditions with which the contemplated body must conform, and, in particular,
(1) the kind of information that may be collected and the purposes for which it may be kept;
(2) the use to which the file may be put;
(3) the security measures that must be taken to ensure the confidentiality of personal information;
(4) the conditions regarding the preservation and the destruction of personal information;
(5) the categories of persons who have access to personal information in the discharge of their duties, and where such is the case, the special restrictions and conditions of access;
(6) the special conditions to which the maintenance and examination of the file may be subject, where such is the case.
Furthermore, the conditions may concern a category of information, documents or files.
1982, c. 30, s. 81; 2006, c. 22, s. 110.