124.The Commission may prescribe conditions applicable to a personal information file with which the public body must conform and respecting, in particular,
(1) the kind of information that may be collected and the purposes for which it may be kept;
(2) the use to which the file may be put;
(3) the security measures that must be taken to ensure the confidentiality of nominative information;
(4) the categories of persons who have access to nominative information in the discharge of their duties, the persons who are exempted from registering pursuant to paragraph 3 of section 75, and, where such is the case, the special restrictions and conditions of access;
(5) the special conditions to which the maintenance of the file may be subject, where such is the case.